If you follow me on Instagram you might have noticed that I started a new weekly challenge that I’m calling it CAMP Declutter. My friend @larae_5 helped me fine tune the hashtag for this fun challenge. We choose #CAMPdeclutter!! CAMP stands for cull and make pretty! #cullandmakepretty. Feel free to use both hashtags.
My goal is to pick little spots around my house that need to be tidied up, cleared of clutter and made pretty. Little changes can make a big difference, I believe that they motivate me to tackle the REALLY big areas that need a lot of help. Like, my kitchen that needs a total reorg and paint job.
If you are interested in playing along follow me on Instagram and follow these simple instructions.
1) Monday, check my feed for the weekly prompt. 2) Cull. Purge. Trash. Recycle. Donate.
2) Cull. Purge. Trash. Recycle. Donate.
3) Make a shopping list to replenish your supplies.
4) Make a plan for how you can make this space pretty!
5) Think outside of the box, could you use something that you have to make this a happier space that functions better? Repurposing can be very pretty!
6) Make pretty and post your finished #CAMPdeclutter pic when you are done! I’m going to aim for a finished photo every Friday. Make sure to use #CAMPdeclutter and tag me @themodernjune.
Please share this with a few of your besties and get them to join in on the fun! If you have some suggestions on small spaces, please let me know, I’ll happily add it to the list. Before and after pics are always fun, so take a pic, we won’t judge. Promise!
Be sure to let me know what your oldest jar of spice is. Misery loves company! I had something from 2004 in my spice cabinet! Gross, right? Right!!